Hey, out there!
I want to make sure you all understand that someone else’s strategies won’t often work for your business. There are certainly times when you can borrow ideas or strategies to learn from, but it’s important to remember that your business is uniquely yours. God has designed your path with tools and strategies made for you in order for you to prosper, to thrive, and to enrich others. Your success is already planned for, so trying to model your business entirely off someone’s else’s strategies just won’t work.
How to Slay Your Giants in Your Style (tips from Growth Room):
1. Find strategies that work for you by experimenting with curiosity and bravery. Keep what works and ditch what doesn’t.
2. Once you find a strategy that works, master what is yours and invest in it wholeheartedly.
3. Move fast: making money requires speed
4. Be still during seasons of interruptions and know that its God’s way of shifting your path.
5. Set strong boundaries during your disruptions seasons, paying to attention to how your WHY changes to WHERE.
Keep going, your way!
We are officially open for our greatly sought after training experience Growth Room!
This is a virtual incubation room where you develop, create, and launch your amazing business. This is where your fears are cracked wide open, your sensitivity is strengthened, and your business character comes in to being.
You are ready, and we are ready for you. Start, incubate, and grow your business with Growth Room!
Mother’s Day is coming up this Sunday, May 12th. What better gift for a hardworking, business-connected mother in your life than Growth Room!